GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#846278 - 11/01/12 11:02 AM HER Interactive
monbron Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kent UK
HI there I need some advice, I preordered the latest Nancy Drew and received an advice that it was being despatched on October 12th, to date I have not received it. I contacted HER and gave them all my details, I could not track it with UPS, the number did not work I would guess because it was going overseas, and I have not heard from HER, I am not sure where they are located but would the hurricane have affected them? I have had PR blurbs from them but no reply to my query and I don't want to bug them if they are affected!! thanks

#846285 - 11/01/12 11:08 AM Re: HER Interactive [Re: monbron]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
They are located on the opposite coast so they would not have beem affected by the Hurricane.

There are contact info here.

Good luck!

#846455 - 11/02/12 07:14 AM Re: HER Interactive [Re: monbron]
monbron Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kent UK
Thanks BET. I e mailed again and finally got a reply, no game but at least they are acknowledging me, so I am hopefull, it is so frustrating to see all the queries about the game but not be able to play it. thumbsup

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
18 registered (Ewil02, bermag45, Jarkeld, BrownEyedTigre, Jenny100, Cathy1, dianne, DoreenS, connie, 1 invisible), 93 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users