You don't place it in My Documents.
After you do the "show hidden files" procedure stated above; then place the file that you unzipped from the folder I sent to the save folder that you should see now at:C drive - User - your computer's name - App Data - roaming - frogwares - Testament - save folder.
Let's have a go again. Do this.
Saved game sent that is with the mail:
- Click hold the file that is in your mail and place-drop it on desktop.
Then unzip the folder.
Then show hidden files:
- Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.
Now that you will see those folder, move the saved game file sent:
- Open your saved game folder found in C drive - User - your computer's name - App Data - roaming - frogwares - Testament - save folder.
- Then place the file inside the unzipped folder inside that save folder. Close it.
- Play and load as usual. Look for my saved game at start of load list.