GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#847035 - 11/04/12 05:20 PM Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness
Cherie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Tacoma, Wa USA
I just downloaded the 1 hour test on this game from BFG. Why does it look so familiar? I get the feeling its an old game re-released under another name. Either that or all the games are beginning to look alike to me. Has anyone else noticed this?

#847044 - 11/04/12 05:44 PM Re: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness [Re: Cherie]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I just checked Big Fish, and this game came out on Big Fish in November 2011. As far as I know, the game has not been released under any other name. wave

#847056 - 11/04/12 06:34 PM Re: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness [Re: Cherie]
Cherie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Tacoma, Wa USA
Marian......Thank you for the information. I may very well have purchased it already, must look in my older games. I really need to set up a data base with all my games on it. Better yet since I purchase 95% of my games from BFG they should have that information on my purchases. Glad you gave me a nudge in the right direction on this one.

Have a great Sunday evening.

#847057 - 11/04/12 06:40 PM Re: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness [Re: Cherie]
Marian Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
You have a great Sunday evening too, Cherie; how can we not have a great evening, what with all of these games to play? thumbsup wave

#847491 - 11/06/12 05:08 PM Re: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness [Re: Cherie]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Originally Posted By: Cherie
Marian......Thank you for the information. I may very well have purchased it already, must look in my older games. I really need to set up a data base with all my games on it. Better yet since I purchase 95% of my games from BFG they should have that information on my purchases. Glad you gave me a nudge in the right direction on this one.

Have a great Sunday evening.

Cherie: You can find a complete list of your BFG games in the purchase history section of your account on BFG. Even if you've uninstalled a game, it's still listed in your purchase history.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Donald, Upsydaisy, bermag45, cailyn, shroeder, curly, RebKean, Lex), 66 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users