GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#847332 - 11/05/12 10:39 PM Have you played Dragon Age on a Mac?
looney Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: USA
Hello all! I'm thinking about buying the download of Dragon Age: Origins for the Mac. I'm not too sure how it'll work out, so I wonder if anyone here has done it and if you did, how did the game play?

I have a MacBook Pro, and I'm fairly sure I meet the specs, but you know, there's nothing like getting gameboomers experiences and thoughts to know the true story!

Thanks!

#847416 - 11/06/12 10:20 AM Re: Have you played Dragon Age on a Mac? [Re: looney]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Looney, I'm on a PC, so I'm no help. Hopefully, though, there will be some folks who can weigh in. wave

#847485 - 11/06/12 04:26 PM Re: Have you played Dragon Age on a Mac? [Re: looney4labs]
looney Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: USA
Thanks L4L, hopefully someone has. I'm usually on my PC, but right now I'm physically unable to sit at my desk. I'm jonesing for some game! lol

#847627 - 11/07/12 11:12 AM Re: Have you played Dragon Age on a Mac? [Re: looney]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Ahhh Looney, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm guessing you can't use a cordless keyboard from where you are comfortable and still see the monitor so you can play?

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Volkana, traveler, niteowl07, curly, Sherlock, SharonB, Darlene), 74 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour
8419 Registered Users