GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#838209 - 09/25/12 08:39 PM Mists of Pandaria
JeanK Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
I got my copy today and have been playing this evening. I made a Panda, but not a monk. I'm lousy at melee. So I went with a shaman.

I really like the starting zone. It's crowded, but not as crowded as other expansions on the first day have been. Unless everyone is waiting for the first few days.

One new thing I discovered is you can't look for a guild until you join a faction, and I think that's at level 10.

Does anyone know if there will be trainers? My spells just pop in immediately as soon as I level. I really should have purchased the guide. Sigh.

#838211 - 09/25/12 08:49 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
luv2travel Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Phoenix, AZ USA
Hi Jean!

I played a little bit until I lost my internet connection last night. Also I had been playing in the beta for a while.
The trainers don't do much anymore. I played a Panda in the beta. It was fun!

Andrea wave
Edit: Re the guild....Since guilds are faction specific, that would make sense.

Edited by luv2travel (09/25/12 08:52 PM)

#838238 - 09/25/12 10:28 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Well ours came in today, but I'm going to wait a couple of weeks for the add ons to update and patches. I hate have to constantly update. wave

#838265 - 09/26/12 01:41 AM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
misslilo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Land of Hamlet
Yeah I updated digitally a while back, but I'm gonna wait for addons to catch up too smile

besides, I have way too much going on right now... with Sims 3, Star Wars, The Secret World.
All have had/having new content lately/today... wink

#838271 - 09/26/12 03:25 AM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: misslilo]
luv2travel Offline
Addicted Boomer

Just to let you know, I updated all my add-ons and everything seems to be working well. Pandaren starting area isn't overly crowded like it was when beta started. That was crazy and really tried my patience.
Of course, we all don't use the same add-ons it's true.....
Andrea wave

#838285 - 09/26/12 04:58 AM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
misslilo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Land of Hamlet
I know, I know... I really should get back into it - BUT Sims 3 is REALLY addictive at the moment. laugh

#838296 - 09/26/12 06:02 AM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
JeanK Offline
Settled Boomer

I forgot all about add-ons, its been so long since I played. think Mine are all shut off. I won't try turning any one for a little bit, and since I'm just starting a new toon that's not a problem. Maybe in a few days I'll see if there are updates to them.

#838332 - 09/26/12 10:27 AM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
lindy236 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: South Dakota
I wasn't going to play this game until Nov., but just couldn't resist. rotfl

I have a lvl 10 Monk, so far it has been fun. I played my lvl 85 through some of it. That was intense and crazy, Pip died a few times.

I saw players that were aready lvl 90 and the game just came out. crazy One was riding a Wind Dragon thing. Pretty cool looking.

Jean, you no longer train for spells. They just happen when you lvl. The only thing trainers to now is for a trade, dual spec, reset talents and I think reset glyphs. You must keep checking your spellbook for new things.

#838356 - 09/26/12 12:06 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
JeanK Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks, Lindy! Right now I'm not playing my 85's since I forgot how. slapforehead Maybe I'll feel motivated later.

I hit level 10 this morning on my Panda. At what level do we get to choose faction? I thought it was 10, but I guess not. I hope soon cause I want to look for a guild.

#838364 - 09/26/12 12:35 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
lindy236 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: South Dakota
Jean, you get to choose a faction when you finish the starting zone not at a certain lvl.

#838387 - 09/26/12 01:40 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
JeanK Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks, Lindy! I'm at the ship now so it shouldn't be much longer.

#838412 - 09/26/12 03:03 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
luv2travel Offline
Addicted Boomer

I chose my faction at lvl 12 when my Pandaren Monk finished the starting area last night very late. Slept in this morning. LOL Linda!
I use Curse Premium for my add-ons and keeping them up to date is super easy. Best thing I've ever done.
See you all in game! Enjoy!
Andrea wave

Edit: LOL MissLilo! Enjoy Sims 3!

Edited by luv2travel (09/26/12 03:05 PM)

#838426 - 09/26/12 03:40 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
JeanK Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Andrea! How much is Curse premium? I have Curse, but it doesn't mention what the premium service costs, and I don't want to have to buy it to find out, lol.

I updated some of my addons last night.

#838442 - 09/26/12 04:48 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
luv2travel Offline
Addicted Boomer

Jean, It's about $5.00 per month I think.
Hope that helps.
Andrea wave

#838970 - 09/28/12 03:37 PM Re: Mists of Pandaria - Anyone Playing Yet? [Re: JeanK]
JeanK Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks, Andrea. I'll check it out next month when I have money.

I'm glad to see they fixed herbalism. I started a mage a little while ago and all the herbs were way over her level. She had to go back to areas and get them when she was past the area. Now the herbs are available at lower levels. Specifically bruiseweed and briarthorn. It drove me crazy! hardwall Now myh panda can farm as she quests.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Haroula, Cari, Laurette, Melia, manxman, auntiegram, Pokey, kjos, Marian, samuel), 68 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
DotEmu, JoyBunBun, Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12
8544 Registered Users