GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#846937 - 11/04/12 10:57 AM Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
are all on sale for 75% off at Steam . I haven't seen any information about how long this sale will run, so if you've longing to go adventuring with Lara, this might be a good time.wave

#847107 - 11/05/12 02:27 AM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: looney4labs]
hagatha Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: West Vancouver, B.C. Canada
I haven't gone adventuring for a long time. Maybe I'll have a look-see, play some Lara.

I shouldn't, though. I've been bad, already bought several games on Steam and GOG this past couple of months. There's just no time for it all, so many game to play. It's like a full-time job, only fun. grin

I even have an unfinished game of BG2 hanging around. I never did finish Skyrim, come to think of it.

#847179 - 11/05/12 10:03 AM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I also have lots of those lying around. I consider them to be fun insurance.

#847254 - 11/05/12 03:39 PM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: looney4labs]
misslilo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Land of Hamlet
Same here, lol smile

Although I keep thinking I'll get more time, when I retire razz

#847267 - 11/05/12 05:26 PM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: looney4labs]
hagatha Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: West Vancouver, B.C. Canada
misslilo, I did retire recently and somehow there still isn't enough time. Now I have more time to browse the game sites for things I missed over the last ten years.

#847443 - 11/06/12 12:43 PM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: hagatha]
Mad Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I've been retired for YEARS and yet my unplayed stack is bigger than ever !! lol lol lol

#847823 - 11/08/12 05:00 AM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: looney4labs]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
I have all three games and love playing them over and over! All the TR Adventures Games are my favorite Darkside games. The Myst series are my favorite Adventure Games.

#847905 - 11/08/12 11:52 AM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Gerry, do you find new stuff when you replay...little touches or details you might not have noticed on the initial play through?

#848095 - 11/09/12 05:18 AM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: looney4labs]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Absolutely l4l. It's amazing how you notice little things that you missed. I also pick up on different ways to get around or places to hide to catch my breath before I face the next challenge.

#848161 - 11/09/12 11:23 AM Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld [Re: looney4labs]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I love it when games have "legs".

Moderator:  looney4labs, Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Mad, The Haze, Susie07, oldbroad, fildil, BrownEyedTigre, family, Draclvr, Marian, BobH), 73 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users