GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#848678 - 11/11/12 02:24 PM Serpent Moon
monbron Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kent UK
I haven't installed the patch for this, but I am having trouble with the Lock crack Pro, I know I have the correct number but the computer will not let me type the last digit, I have tried any digit but it will not accept anything. any ideas?? oops

Edited by monbron (11/11/12 02:25 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling what else

#848680 - 11/11/12 03:02 PM Re: Serpent Moon [Re: monbron]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
The description of the patch doesn't mention this puzzle. There's a walkthrough at the game site here
http://www.lasthalfofdarkness.com/moon/society_walkthrough.htm

and another walkthrough by Traveler here
https://sites.google.com/site/serpentmoonwalkthrough/

I'll move your post to Hints. If there isn't some trick to entering the last digit, maybe someone over there can provide you with a saved game.

#848685 - 11/11/12 03:27 PM Re: Serpent Moon [Re: monbron]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

wave Jenny.

Monica,

Check the serial #-code again and see if it is correct; then enter it in the computer.

If still no go - let's wait for someone that has played the game. luck

#848799 - 11/12/12 05:36 AM Re: Serpent Moon [Re: monbron]
monbron Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kent UK
Thanks Jenny and MaG, yes I do have the correct number I went back and checked, I wondered about the patch because I don't have the version that is Ok without the patch, I may try from a saved game and go through it again but I can't see that I have missed anything.

Went back to the last saved game and this time the code worked?? Anyway on my way through now. taz

Edited by monbron (11/13/12 06:49 AM)

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (shroeder, auntiegram, Flo NS, fildil, Sherlock, 1 invisible), 64 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users