GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#849090 - 11/13/12 08:49 AM ND Tomb of the Lost Queen The very beginning
meryl Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Wales
Just loaded this game and there isn't the usual introduction of how to play, by Nancy at her desk nor an explanation of her mission.
It goes directly into the sandstorm at the Egyption camp.
Is this what happens on this particular game or has my installation glitched and missed the first bit?
I've exited the game til I hear from someone. I couldn't find any reference to this on a quick look at the HER community page.
Thanks guys
Meryl

#849106 - 11/13/12 09:46 AM Re: ND Tomb of the Lost Queen The very beginning [Re: meryl]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi Meryl,

You should have seen an initial screen to choose New Game, then a choice between playing Amateur or Master Sleuth. The game then goes into the sandstorm cut scene with Nancy's voiceover. There's no desk scene at the start as in the previous games in the series. smile

#849113 - 11/13/12 10:00 AM Re: ND Tomb of the Lost Queen The very beginning [Re: meryl]
meryl Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Wales
Thanks Rushes,
That's exactly the sequence I got. Glad to know there's no glitch.
Bit of a shock though!
I don't like my Nancy Drews to change at all.

#849139 - 11/13/12 10:45 AM Re: ND Tomb of the Lost Queen The very beginning [Re: meryl]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I'll admit, I always liked seeing the desk at the start! Hope you enjoy the game.

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (cailyn, Marian, BobH, PeteS, luv2travel, bermag45, Darlene, InlandAZ, colpet, kjos), 81 Guests and 117 Spiders online.
Newest Members
scarend, JALind, maggieann, charlene, mikcik
8522 Registered Users