GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#849985 - 11/17/12 10:21 AM Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood here.

Quote:

A maniac has kidnapped a woman's fiance and cast her as Red Riding Hood in his twisted fairytale fantasy. Guide the resourceful young lady as she tracks the wolf, searching for clues and solving the puzzles that lie between her and her beloved. Will she reach the madman in time, or will the wolf have his revenge? Their fate is in your hands!

Unlimited hints and tips
Interactive tutorial
Stop the big, bad wolf!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#849990 - 11/17/12 10:31 AM Re: Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. This game comes to us from Alawar/Skywind Games. I'm looking forward to trying out the demo and am interested to know what people think about the game. wave

#850004 - 11/17/12 11:54 AM Re: Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
It is most certainly a winner for me, folks rah

#850050 - 11/17/12 02:45 PM Re: Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GBC Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Thanks Ana

Good game! Nice music, great graphics, easy HOs. This is a buy for me. fall

#850052 - 11/17/12 02:46 PM Re: Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: GBC]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Sounds good! happydance wave

#850206 - 11/18/12 10:36 AM Re: Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
thracia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Central Islip NY
Got this one with a coupon.Have to many good games to play this month. I fear I will never catch up.

thracia

#850227 - 11/18/12 12:56 PM Re: Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
lakecat Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Maryland
I feel your pain, thracia, although it is nice to know that there is a new game waiting when the urge comes! I picked up Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood and it is enjoyable. Pretty much a typical IHOG, although easy and casual so some may wish more challenge. (I find life enough challenging, LOL!) The hints recharge quickly,I played the casual mode. The story is interesting, contemperary... I've not finished, but so far not bad. A good one for a coupon, IMO.

~not inclined to resign to maturity~

#851988 - 11/26/12 07:26 AM Re: Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Cynder Offline
Settled Boomer

I did it with a coupon as well, and I have to say the ending was.......well I won't spoil it, but I think I have to say it was unusual. smile

There is a place where the game may crash, but an unistall-reinstall works, and the developers are working on a fix according to BFG.

#852084 - 11/26/12 12:29 PM Re: Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
lakecat Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Maryland
Cynder, the ending - I know, right?

~not inclined to resign to maturity~

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (curly, kjos, Marian, BobH, RebKean, CanukDenis, Donald, connie, 1 invisible), 73 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users