GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#851531 - 11/23/12 10:15 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: ramona]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I enjoyed finding the morphing objects too, although I did not find all of them, so I will replay the game at some point.

It wasn't my favorite of the MCF games, but I thought it was well worth playing, and I too look forward to seeing what they do with it next year. wave

#851588 - 11/24/12 07:43 AM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
thracia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Central Islip NY
Just finished the game and have mixed feelings. I think it is because some aspects of the game were good, others not. For example, I loved the fact that the puzzles were animated, but hated the way they floated around. I like my HO's all in one spot, with interaction, didn't like having to more around to find them all. Loved placing the drawings. Loved the map, but you were unable to walk to the different locations if you wanted to. Don't like the integrated bonus content, felt like it was just part of the game, not extra. Always love morphing objects. Finally the SG was terrible, showing only a small section. There were times I was past the point the SG showed, would have preferred to be able to go and forth in the SG. Overall well made game but, not going to be my favorite.

thracia

Edited by thracia (11/24/12 07:44 AM)

#851595 - 11/24/12 08:45 AM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
kazzmo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Yukon, Oklahoma
Just finished the game and I must say I enjoyed it throughly except for the floating puzzles, I did not like them at all. After two of them, I skipped the rest. I found them very tedious and nerve racking. I hope this does not become a regular part of the upcoming games.

#851739 - 11/24/12 11:55 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
ShyTy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rupert, Idaho
Sorry I'm getting a late start on this an so lost as how to get the wires for the basement light in the box with number to work. Maybe I shouldn't have tried the hard mode? Thanks for any help smile

#851793 - 11/25/12 10:16 AM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: ShyTy]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Hi Shy, are you still stuck? Could you explain exactly what area/chapter you are in when you talk about the basement? wave

#851802 - 11/25/12 11:00 AM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
ShyTy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Marian, I got it figured out thank you. smile

#851803 - 11/25/12 11:03 AM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: ShyTy]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Good for you!! bravo wave I hope you enjoy the rest of the game. smile

#851904 - 11/25/12 05:40 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
ShyTy Offline
Addicted Boomer

I can't remember do the morphing items go away or are they always there so you can go back to areas to find them? Thanks

#851907 - 11/25/12 06:03 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: ShyTy]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Once you unlock the morphing objects, they remain there for you to find. wave

#851917 - 11/25/12 07:17 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
ShyTy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Marian smile

#851922 - 11/25/12 08:05 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: ShyTy]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

You're welcome. wave

#853788 - 12/04/12 05:31 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Finally found time to get started with this game. It's amazing! So many outstanding qualities. All I can say is, if you haven't made up your mind yet, don't hesitate any longer. I can't think of any reason someone would be disappointed. woot

#853790 - 12/04/12 05:42 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

I'm glad you like the game, Sparkle; I thought it was well worth playing. happydance12 wave12

#853794 - 12/04/12 06:09 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
There is a preventable glitch towards the end that will cause you to have to start over Sparkle. Unfortunately I was unaware and can no longer finish the game unless I start over which is not happening.

Here is how to avoid the glitch:
Click to reveal..
Do not unscrew the vent with the screwdriver until you got in to the sheriff's office or you will lose the screwdriver.
sad

#853812 - 12/04/12 07:40 PM Re: Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Koalanut Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Indiana

Thanks Ana for the tip!

I haven't started yet, been busy finishing up Nancy Drew The Captive Curse and Fishdom 3 got my attention (addition, lol). But getting ready to start soon and will keep this in mind.

thanks

Koalanut

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (gymcandy1, 3dobermans, stevefox, Sherlock, Winfrey, shroeder, linda333, Pokey), 70 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GlitzyGal72, Bellman, B_McAtee, pignose, Mistywarren
8512 Registered Users