GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#850862 - 11/21/12 10:23 AM Has anyone played Global Conflicts Palestine, Havent seen review?
HeavenlyJoy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: usa
I am looking for new games to play, I saw this one at the adventure shop and wondered if there was a review for it? or if someone else had played it.

also I bought the Walking Dead Game, and am discourage right away... how much action is in it?
I wish it would of said in the review that it was partly action, If I knew it was only a couple times I would need to do something fast, I would get through the first part and keep playing, but if its a frequent occurrence I wont even try. FRUSTRATING as I am Dyslexic and have trouble with anything that requires fast thinking and response even if I know the keys I have trouble with it and die again and again, LOL

any other games anyone would recommend, that come out recently?
I love puzzles and mystery cartoon or not..
thanks,
Marcia

Edited by HeavenlyJoy (11/21/12 10:31 AM)

#850873 - 11/21/12 10:40 AM Re: Has anyone played Global Conflicts Palestine, Havent seen review? [Re: HeavenlyJoy]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
It was released in 2007 and was made for schools as an educational program. Your actions have consequences.

Here is a demo if the link still works.

You can view on YouTube here.

Ana wave

#850879 - 11/21/12 10:56 AM Re: Has anyone played Global Conflicts Palestine, Havent seen review? [Re: HeavenlyJoy]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
HeavenlyJoy -- According to flotsam's review of The Walking Dead,
Quote:
The final product is best described as an adventure game with some action elements. It could also be described as an interactive graphic novel.

The review of Episode 1 is here, and the review of Episodes 2 and 3 is here.

Maybe someone who has played the episodes can contribute even more information as to how often the action elements occur.

#851008 - 11/21/12 06:51 PM Re: Has anyone played Global Conflicts Palestine, Havent seen review? [Re: HeavenlyJoy]
HeavenlyJoy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: usa
Thanks both of you, the utube on the Palestine is very interesting
looks like nice graphics of the area..

as for the walking Dead,
yes if I can get through it and have long periods on non action, I will try and play it
I see I missed that,
thanks yall smile
Marcia

Edited by HeavenlyJoy (11/21/12 06:54 PM)

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Jenny100, fildil, kjos, Cue, B_McAtee, Mad, k28d13j11, family, Draclvr, Barb, 1 invisible), 93 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users