GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#857780 - 12/20/12 03:21 PM Re: Louisiana Adventure problem [Re: Bonedust]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Glad that you worked out the walkthrough.

#857807 - 12/20/12 06:14 PM Re: Louisiana Adventure problem edited [Re: Bonedust]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
edit...
I am out... geeze... walking by an ax.... at this moment... I want it!!! LOL

Edited by Winfrey (12/20/12 06:51 PM)

#858290 - 12/23/12 03:00 AM Re: Louisiana Adventure problem edited [Re: Bonedust]
sanford Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi, fellow Boomers,
I found another WT for this game on Gamesolves.I did a Google search for "Louisiana Adventure Walkthrough". On the sixth page, I found the Gamesolves site, clicked on "translate this page", and this time it was a very "English" walkthrough which was on the WT list.The previous WT for this game on gamesolves was in Dutch, and when translated into English, was confusing because of the language barrier. I hope this will be of help for some of you who are looking for an English WT for this game.
Sandy

BTW, It was a pretty good WT, but NOT as good as a MAG WT would be. LOL
MAG is the VERY best. "Nobody Does It Better" than she does. I am sure you all will agree with that. HAPPY GAMING!

Edited by sanford (12/23/12 03:11 AM)
Edit Reason: added text

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Rushes, manxman, weakstorm, Carolin, Space Quest Fan, Volkana, Pandora, kjos, Mad), 63 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl
8418 Registered Users