GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#851658 - 11/24/12 01:55 PM Hi Big Important Questions (2) of them Please...
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
Just dropping a lil visit ..Wishing all those whose Birthdays Came and went a Happy Belated Birthday and Hopeing you all Had a Great Thanksgiving ...... I just remembered my password so I managed to come on today ...Please Im not so computer savvy ...and I really dont know who I could Deal with ...Ive Moved Got a new Email and need a new Log-in for security purpose ((Lost Mine)) like I said its a mere Luck that Im on Today ...Since Im getting old I tend to forget ...But like I said I need the administrator to help me with both of these questions ..:) thank You I would so appreciate any and all the help I can get TY kissy

#851661 - 11/24/12 02:03 PM Re: Hi Big Important Questions (2) of them Please... [Re: Leeana]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Just click on My Place on the top of the forum and then select edit profile and you can change you info there.

Scroll all the way to the bottom and select the Submit button.

Ana wave

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (scampy, Mikael, Carolin), 61 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour
8419 Registered Users