GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#852582 - 11/28/12 06:52 PM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Glad you liked the video interview; I found that really added to the game. wave

#854489 - 12/07/12 12:24 PM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
lakecat Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Maryland
I simply love these developers! The first Brink of Consciousness is still my favorite, but I too join the chorus for more in this series. Didn't they have the interviews on the first one? ...I seem to remember. Not recommended for those who do not enjoy dialog, though.

~not inclined to resign to maturity~

#854494 - 12/07/12 12:49 PM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: lakecat]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

The Brink of Consciousness CE did indeed also have an interview with the developers. wave12

#854502 - 12/07/12 01:16 PM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
I played The Lonely Hearts Murder CE right after playing Dorian Gray and although I did enjoy the latest game, IMO it was not a patch on Dorian Gray.

#854509 - 12/07/12 01:54 PM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Rosaboobie]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

I agree, Boobie. I thought the first one was better but I did enjoy the new one as well. wave12

#855224 - 12/10/12 09:57 AM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
I really enjoyed BOC: Dorian Gray and decided to buy this one last night due to remarks above and liking the trial.
Getting the BF Keychain with this buy is an added bonus. grin12

Marian, I'll be sure to look at the Interview at the end. I enjoy those too. smile12

By the way, I really miss that BFG Toolbar. sad

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

#855264 - 12/10/12 11:43 AM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Did they get rid of the toolbar smitty?

Ana wave12

#855266 - 12/10/12 11:51 AM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

I did read on Big Fish that they are discontinuing the toolbar. wave12

#855267 - 12/10/12 11:52 AM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
Really? I wonder why?

#855270 - 12/10/12 12:09 PM Re: Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
Yes, it's no longer available. Mine was on both browsers, Fire Fox and IE. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware that it was discontinued and FF updated last week and now the toolbar is gone. It's still on my IE which I never use. Comments have been posted on BFG FB page. This is one feature change they made that I don't like. I was in the habit of checking the BFG Toolbar first everyday. It had everything right there in one spot.

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (curly, bermag45, stevefox, 3dobermans), 68 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate
8506 Registered Users