GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 7 of 20 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
#873611 - 03/13/13 02:25 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Thanks, Guybrush wave

#874123 - 03/16/13 01:19 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
GuybrushThreepwood Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
Josra has completed Bounty Hunter Chapter 1: The Great Hunt and Chapter 2: The Price of Fame. He's now the Republic's "Most Wanted" although the charges are false (well some of them). Apparently a high ranking jedi needs something to bolster his falling popularity rating and going after a bounty hunter who's been doing the empire's dirty work makes good copy. Josra would point out that the cowardly jedi stayed safe on the capital world while sending out others to die when they twice tried to murder him. Both times he encountered the jedi's minions they were the aggressors. So much for jedi morals and ethics.

So far Josra has not succeed in convincing Mako to mix pleasure with business. Even though I have her affection for him maxed out, she doesn't respond to well to flirting. First companion to have maximum affection for one of my characters.

Rojavon has completed Smuggler Chapter 1: The Fatal Fortune, but hasn't really started chapter 2 yet as he ended up back on Nar Shaddaa (I've joked several times that its the Hotel Nar Shaddaa, you can check out but never really leave, as you're always drawn back). He's now got a partner who's theoretically a queen. Not sure how the flirting is going yet.

Arachnathena has completed Chapter 1: Heart of Terror and has theoretically become The Hand, though no such actual title is available and I suspect she'll turn on the sith who calls her that. He's not the emperor just thinks he should be. Just got her first male companion and he's a little strange, okay a lot strange. He's linked to the hive mind of a race of intelligent insects and tends to speak of himself as "we" instead of "I" and not the royal one. Chapter 2 has imperial agent go under cover as a double agent pretending to defect to the republic but as soon as you meet the man you're supposed to destroy
Click to reveal..
you fall under mind control so sometimes you cant actually say or do what you want to, a different response comes out. Its funny. You want to kill him but can't.
. The title you get for completing chapter 1 is "Double Agent".

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (03/16/13 01:23 AM)

#874127 - 03/16/13 03:42 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
misslilo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Land of Hamlet
Seems you've really gotten into SWTOR Guybrush laugh

#874205 - 03/16/13 12:38 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Sounds like you are having lots of fun! wave

#874668 - 03/18/13 03:56 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Yeah I have... My SWTOR characters

#874882 - 03/19/13 02:39 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

That's a nice and varied group. Names are the hardest thing for me about character creation. wave

#874902 - 03/19/13 05:35 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Josra now has all his companions.

#874909 - 03/19/13 06:10 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I'm glad he is not lonely anymore.

#875856 - 03/24/13 08:28 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Josra is marred to his companion Mako. The writting is pretty bad. She alaways responds to flirting with not wanting to mix business with pleasure. Then suddenly last night when Josra said he'd have to fire her then, and kissed her she suddenly announces she loves him and accepts his proposal to form a permanent contract with her. Seems being dark side doesn't stop a romance with companions as long as you can get the affection up anyway, and be hi enough level. Josra is 49.

I just got a wedding present emailed from Mako. Funny thing is its technology companion give, which just happens to be her favorite. Blizz would like it to so I'll give it to him.

Josra is level 50, which is max level until later this year.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (03/24/13 10:34 PM)

#875861 - 03/24/13 11:22 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

That is pretty funny, Guybrush wave

#876843 - 03/29/13 04:00 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Seems odd to me but I find people playing the "evil" sith empire are friendlier than people playing the "good" republic. I guess its like actors who play villains a lot are usually nice guys in reality, where the hero actors can some times be real jerks.

On the other hand, Sobrik, an imperial outpost on the imperial planet of Balmorrra, is a lot more fun when you're a republic infiltrator sneaking around it.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (03/29/13 10:35 PM)

#876982 - 03/30/13 11:55 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

You can find all kinds in these games, for sure. wave

#877549 - 04/01/13 01:19 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Are some down sides to double xp week end. On the one hand you can end up higher than the quests on a planet and get little experience from them. On Hoth Rojavon is at a spot where he's too high for the normal planet quests but too low for the bonus series of quests. On the other hand, if you finish your class missions and head out to next planet you may find yourself under armored/armed.

#877555 - 04/01/13 01:37 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

That does sound like a problem.wave

#877661 - 04/02/13 12:15 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic going F2P 15/11 [Re: misslilo]
Addicted Boomer

Rojavon completed chapter two and married Risha. Last conversation she was already talking about children. In the Legacy screen I have my second smuggler listed as Rojavon's daughter. Same with Josra and second bounty hunter. The Risha story is more romantic than the Mako one.
Click to reveal..
Risha turns down the proposal of a count to marry your character.

Found a flaw in the game. His other female companion wanted to talk and she wants to flirt, there's no "I'm married" option. You can turn her down immediately without explaining why and she'll go down 3 points or flirt going up 52 points then insult her for -3. Somebody can't do math because you end up +50 that way. The more affection a companion has the faster they are at crafting and the more of their back story you get.

Draenen completed chapter 1.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (04/05/13 11:12 AM)

Page 7 of 20 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 >

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (luv2travel, Winfrey, gymcandy1, Koala, auntiegram), 71 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat, AppyLover
8504 Registered Users