GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#853018 - 11/30/12 07:29 PM Stacking
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
I don't know what this game qualifies as. Dark it isn't but it's not your point and click adventure either, so I decided to ask for help here if anyone has played it on the PC.

I cannot get Charlie to open the gate with the Key Master. Every time I aim him at it and hit the E key, no matter how close or how far away I am, the Key Master skitters off to the side. Knowing me, I'm probably missing something really easy but...I'm missing it. Does anyone have a solution for me?

Many thanks if you do!

Gil.

#853038 - 11/30/12 09:15 PM Re: Stacking [Re: traveler]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
I have not played the game but I have seen this game discussed in Adventure, there is also a review by Flotsam there. If you post in Adventure Game Hints & Help I am sure they can help you.

From The Matrix

#853042 - 11/30/12 09:32 PM Re: Stacking [Re: traveler]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I will move you to hints Gil.

Ana wave

#853045 - 11/30/12 09:51 PM Re: Stacking [Re: traveler]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I found walkthrough and it states:
Take note of the strikers to your right and make your way forward. A man by a giant gate will call you over and ask you for help, petitioning you to find the key master so he can unlock the gate. Get into a Medium size doll. You can find the keymaster in the middle of the room with the gate. Seriously, he has a giant key on his head, you can't miss him.

Did you talk to that man?

#853050 - 11/30/12 11:28 PM Re: Stacking [Re: traveler]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
I'm in the Key Master. I aim the key at the lock, hit E, and the Key Master bounces away from the lock. Every time.

Gil.

#853081 - 12/01/12 09:05 AM Re: Stacking [Re: traveler]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I found a video wt for PC - check here at 12:45 in the video walkthrough and see it use the E key.

Hope that helps.

Edited by MaG (12/01/12 09:14 AM)

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Mad, Starcom, Space Quest Fan, misslilo, robert gray, Gimme, curly, Yankee Clipper, Sherlock), 68 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
butch, Jhmc, GabrielFeliz, wildestdreams93, Roxel
8601 Registered Users