GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#853537 - 12/03/12 12:47 PM Paris 360 and another game
BubbaJake Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Illinois
I'm beginning to think I'm losing it. I had a hidden object game that I cannot locate in my home, nor can I get Big Fish or Spin Top (the ONLY online download places I've bought from) to admit to selling me: 'Paris 360' a game I finished playing on my XP PC. I can remember the puzzles and music and even parts of the game. I KNOW this game exists. The other game I only played a demo for, from Big Fish, but I can't locate it at their site and don't know its name. It has space station locations, a female is searching for something (can't recall what). She spends a lot of time on a space station opening doors, doing some hidden object hunting but mostly trying to figure out where all the people went. She has to get a tram to work so she can go to another location, doing some lab work, where my time ran out. I think at the beginning she had to find a scuba outfit to go under water on earth. Uses some crystals and got zapped somehow into the future?? I have searched BF games til I'm getting cross eyed. Can SOMEBODY please help. I'd like to buy the game, but can't if I don't know its title. Thank you.

#853546 - 12/03/12 01:12 PM Re: Paris 360 and another game [Re: BubbaJake]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Hi BubbaJake,

The science fiction game you are describing sounds like Eternal Journey: New Atlantis, which is available both as a Collector's Edition here and as a standard version here.

I believe your Paris game is this one.

wave12

#853547 - 12/03/12 01:13 PM Re: Paris 360 and another game [Re: BubbaJake]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Travelogue 360 Paris is available on BigFish here.

I do not know what the space hame is, but hopefully it will jar someone's memory.

Ana wave12

EDIT: Hi Marian!

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (12/03/12 01:13 PM)

#853549 - 12/03/12 01:14 PM Re: Paris 360 and another game [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Hi, Ana! grin12 wave12

#853572 - 12/03/12 03:03 PM Re: Paris 360 and another game [Re: BubbaJake]
BubbaJake Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Illinois
Oh Marian, you've solved both for me. No wonder BF and SpinTop couldn't tell me squat about 'Travelogue' since I completely left that part out of the name. (couldn't remember it!) The other game I'm also positive you got the name correct since I didn't mention the part about 'Atlantis' but was sure it figured into it. Thank you so much!

#853576 - 12/03/12 03:23 PM Re: Paris 360 and another game [Re: BubbaJake]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

You are most welcome! happydance12 wave12

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (8dognight, Sorta Blonde, monbron, BrownEyedTigre, colpet, Space Quest Fan, Marian, Sassy, Robert Gault, Draclvr), 62 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
dude, Crazycat, andypipwilly, g0blin, Bubsy
8721 Registered Users