GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#854296 - 12/06/12 02:28 PM Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition
lakecat Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Maryland
I just picked up this game from Amazon for less than $5, in order to get free shipping. Has anyone ever heard of it? I cannot find any info on it, even on Viva's website. Guess I can't go wrong... Just wierd.

~not inclined to resign to maturity~

#854298 - 12/06/12 02:33 PM Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition [Re: lakecat]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Big Fish has the game here, but not as a CE, so I don't know what extras are included in your version. Ana wrote the Big Fish walkthrough for the game. The game got mixed reviews, but I thought it was quite interesting. wave12

#854462 - 12/07/12 10:34 AM Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition [Re: lakecat]
lakecat Offline
Shy Boomer

Thank you, Marian. I couldn't find it on BF. The reviews on Amazon were mixed as well; some mentioned a need for a walkthrough. Very glad Ana wrote one - just in case.

#854467 - 12/07/12 10:51 AM Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition [Re: lakecat]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
You're welcome, Pam. I hope you like it! wave12

#854472 - 12/07/12 11:04 AM Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition [Re: lakecat]
lakecat Offline
Shy Boomer

It actually looks pretty good to me on BF. I like adventure lite. I'm thinking $4.50 was well spent.

#854474 - 12/07/12 11:21 AM Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition [Re: lakecat]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
lakecat, you can see the comments on GameBoomers here also.

Ana wave12

#854486 - 12/07/12 12:06 PM Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition [Re: lakecat]
lakecat Offline
Shy Boomer

Thanks Ana, checked it out. Oh no, Richard didn't like it! I usually agree with him. Still, I'm expecting to enjoy it, the story is interesting. I'll just watch out for the issues I noted.I appreciate all of the good info you gals have directed me to.

#854491 - 12/07/12 12:27 PM Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition [Re: lakecat]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
lol12 Have fun!

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (groovysherrie, BrownEyedTigre, The Haze, Flo NS, Mikael, Marian, Agustin Cordes), 73 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users