GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#854776 - 12/08/12 08:37 PM Book of Unwritten Tales
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
Hi,

I can use a nudge if possible.

I'm in chapter 4. I have the shield and helmet. I need the sword. I need a lung and heart.

There is a copper deposit in the mine. If I had a pick ax I could dig it out. I don't have a pick ax. I'm not sure what to do with the earth pixie (can't steal a few offerings).

Just not sure which area to be focusing on as I can't seem to find or do anything else.

Edit: In inventory I have the wooden handle, broken bellows w/glue and the feather.

Thanks,

Jackie

Edited by oldbroad (12/08/12 08:38 PM)

#854788 - 12/08/12 09:38 PM Re: Book of Unwritten Tales [Re: oldbroad]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi Jackie,

Once you fix Gulliver's body (lung and heart); you'll be told the location of the sword.
Maybe it's time to join Esther's head and body now.
Also a possible lung needs to be repaired yet. (You already have this).

As for the pickaxe - when you complete fixing Gulliver's body - you can go to Fiery Mt and anew set of clues, items and puzzles await.

Edited by MaG (12/08/12 09:43 PM)

#854796 - 12/08/12 10:11 PM Re: Book of Unwritten Tales [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi MaG,

I had already joined Esther's head and body, and had the glued bellows. I still have a hole in the bellows so I can't give them to Gulliver. I took another walk around trying things but not getting anywhere.

Thanks.

#854801 - 12/08/12 10:22 PM Re: Book of Unwritten Tales [Re: oldbroad]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Go to the crypt and get a leather - patch to fix that hole. :)

#854804 - 12/08/12 10:40 PM Re: Book of Unwritten Tales [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thank you MaG. I finally found it. I have looked and looked and looked. Before I posted for a nudge I was going to just read the w/t and did see this part about the piece of leather (so I had an idea where to look around) but figured I must have picked it up previously and used it since I wasn't finding it. Changed my mind about reading the w/t because I didn't want to see an answer that I wasn't looking for yet so never saw what to do with the leather.

Again, thank you. I'm off now to see if I can continue on my own.

Jackie

#854907 - 12/09/12 10:29 AM Re: Book of Unwritten Tales [Re: oldbroad]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Jackie,

Hope you're moving forward at great speed now.

#855027 - 12/09/12 02:51 PM Re: Book of Unwritten Tales [Re: oldbroad]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Well, I made it through the rain dance anyway. Was getting late so I didn't want to enter the Orc camp. Will be doing that today.

Edit: I should add that I did have to look at the w/t to see how to play the rain dance puzzle. I didn't have a clue!

Thank you.

Edited by oldbroad (12/09/12 03:12 PM)

Moderator:  Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (SCOTTY, bermag45, Jarkeld, misslilo, Sorta Blonde, NDLVR, looney4labs, DocPaul, Sassy, Billy the Kid 64), 111 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ThJt, BrokenBunny, OrreryGames, jasmine, bigbrotherz
8911 Registered Users