GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#855503 - 12/11/12 11:08 AM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
marie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Indiana
I just started playing the Lost Chronicles of

Zensura and I'm almost done playing a darkside

game Assassins Creed 3 (very Historical) I liked
the parts where you get to talk to George Washington and ride a horse with Paul Revere on his midnight run.

Marie wave12

#855512 - 12/11/12 11:42 AM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
Carrie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: California
I play Scrabble and Solitaire daily.

Online, I go to "All-Star Puzzles" (recommended by Chief) and play Anagrams, Picture Puzzles & Word Mines.

Like a squirrel in Winter, I'm saving two treasures: "Amber's Blood" and "Last Testament of Sherlock Holmes" to play later on.

#855519 - 12/11/12 01:26 PM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
For me it's Ankh 3, Chronicles of Zurzura and I just loaded Primordia.

I'm also doing Risen 2 on the dark side.

They are all pretty enjoyable games.

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

#855540 - 12/11/12 02:37 PM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
michele rose Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ohio
1. Deponia - enjoying the twists and turns in this comedic storyline and gameplay.

2. Lucius - having a hard time being intuitively evil to accomplish the tasks. Doubt if I will finish the game. Would not recommend.

3. Phantasmat Crucible Peak C.E. - great HOG, super graphics

#855600 - 12/11/12 07:09 PM Re: So what's everyone playing at the moment? [Re: Rushes]
LeBelleRachael Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Barrackstadt, Arcadia
I just finished Portal2!!! OMG what an exhilarating romp!!! idea have been shooting portals in my dreams!!!....giggle!! rah

Close to finishing an old classic Sanitarium! A Great game! Kinda depressing and macabre though. hardwall

And just started Nancy Drew Last train to Bleu Moon Canyon, This is the second ND game I have played and it ROCKS! bravo12

Edited by LeBelleRachael (12/11/12 07:10 PM)

GLaDOS

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (michele rose, Cathy1, BrownEyedTigre, family, Marian, Mad, BobH, Don M, Kemal, Draclvr), 84 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Challyn20, Poppysmom, shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu
8421 Registered Users