GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#857262 - 12/18/12 01:58 PM Re: Adam's Venture 3 [Re: Lozza]
Lozza Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Enland
I have tried using your instructions turning right immediately from the lit square that lights and opens the bridge on the right but it ends up too high on the maze. (top right), so dropped down to bottom left from lit square but when I go right for the second time I get trapped before I can go up or right though I can see how it could work. The gates come up on all sides and I have to try again. I have tried to work out my own directions but even though they make sense at the time I always get trapped. Any ideas please.

---------
Right! I guess it helps if you read the instructions correctly! (hangs head in shame), But I have finished the game now so all okay.

Edited by MaG (12/18/12 04:08 PM)

#857295 - 12/18/12 04:14 PM Re: Adam's Venture 3 [Re: Lozza]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Glad you finished the game.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (Marian, Carrie, curly, kingpin, OrleansBelle, Gimme, gymcandy1, Darlene, BrownEyedTigre, DocPaul), 84 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users