GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#856548 - 12/15/12 10:09 AM Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose Here.

Quote:
Bella vowed to stay with the beast to save her father’s life, but is he truly as evil as the townspeople say? Is someone trying to hurt Bella? Who’s trying to take control of the kingdom and its riches? It’s up to you to discover the truth behind the town gossip. Travel across fantastic landscapes and explore the beast’s magical castle to uncover why he was cursed in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose, an intriguing Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Breathtaking painted backgrounds
An adult twist on the classic tale
Immersive music and character voices

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12

#856553 - 12/15/12 10:36 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
Thank you, Ana - I have just finished the demo and it's another good game. I think I might use one of my coupon codes santadance

#856557 - 12/15/12 10:57 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Rosaboobie]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. wave12

#856692 - 12/16/12 12:11 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
puzzler46 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Elk Grove CA
I used my coupon code and got this great game. I just finished it and completely enjoyed it. It has regular HOGs, FROGS, and need to do things to find objects. The HOG/Frogs are not too easy but the hint recharges quickly. The hint button also works to let you know where to go if you are stuck. There is a variety of games and plenty of adventure type play too. I think it is as good as many CEs.rah
Kathy
yay12

#856701 - 12/16/12 03:23 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Cynder Offline
Settled Boomer

Kathy has it dead on! Everything she said is so true, and well worth a coupon. It's a great game, and IS as good as many CEs.

#856748 - 12/16/12 10:22 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

It sounds great! Thanks for the details Kathy!

#856753 - 12/16/12 10:34 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Thank you very much for the info! thumbsup12

#857489 - 12/19/12 12:52 PM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
samson Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall
Is anyone having a problem with this game. It has played perfectly until the Alter. I have used the hammer on the door through to the guardians room. I should now be going to the tavern. It will not let me open the tavern door, and the hint tells me I need to use the hammer again on the door. Of course it wont let me, I have already done that.Help please advise. Sam

#857491 - 12/19/12 01:06 PM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: samson]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

I do see this on the Big Fish forum in regard to this problem. Otherwise, maybe another player will be able to advise you. I hope this isn't a glitch. wave12

#857668 - 12/20/12 06:34 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
samson Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall
HI, I seem to have moved on. I think the Hint Button went a little astray. So far so good. Thanks Sam

#857721 - 12/20/12 10:33 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sonic Boomer

Glad you were able to keep going. Enjoy!

Ana wave12

#857729 - 12/20/12 10:41 AM Re: Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Good, Samson! happydance12

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (luv2travel, J. King, Marian, BrownEyedTigre, oldman, Redz, maryjo, Draclvr, 2 invisible), 122 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users