GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#856591 - 12/15/12 02:07 PM Fishdom 3 CE
flutist Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Kirkwood, MO USA
Is there any place I can get a CD version of Fishdom 3 Collectors Edition. I would like to get it for my SIL. She just has dial up and sometimes it doesn't work too well.

Bets

#856592 - 12/15/12 02:29 PM Re: Fishdom 3 CE [Re: flutist]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Hi Bets, I see earlier versions of Fishdom that are available on a CD from Amazon, but I don't think that a CD version of Fishdom 3 is available yet.

Thinking more about it, though, you could probably buy it from Big Fish as a download and then choose to have them send you a back-up copy on a CD as well? wave12

#856599 - 12/15/12 02:58 PM Re: Fishdom 3 CE [Re: flutist]
flutist Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Kirkwood, MO USA
I already own it. Would she be able to put it on her computer if she doesn't have a membership in Big Fish?

#856602 - 12/15/12 03:34 PM Re: Fishdom 3 CE [Re: flutist]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Ah, I didn't know she didn't have a Big Fish membership.

This page will tell you what you need to know (particularly the last question and answer). wave12

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Donald, auntykitkat52, Marian, kjos, Rushes, colpet, oldman, connie, oldmariner, 1 invisible), 88 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran
8538 Registered Users