GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#857063 - 12/17/12 03:31 PM Dracula 3, Path of Dragon keeps crashing!
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
It's weird, because it's been playing with no problems up until now. I am over half way through the game and I'm at the cemetary and just opened Luciana Hartner's grave and took a handful of ashes, but then everytime I try to back out of the scene, it totally crashes to desktop.
Any suggestions?

Are there any Patches for this game? I searched, but didn't find one.

Edited by UruKat (12/17/12 03:53 PM)

#857085 - 12/17/12 04:55 PM Re: Dracula 3, Path of Dragon keeps crashing! [Re: UruKat]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
Nevermind....I found a saved game for after that part. No matter what I tried, it just kept crashing there so I couldn't get out of the grave.
Thnx

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (Urban Worrier, Jill, Kayc, kjos, cailyn), 55 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users