GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#859278 - 12/29/12 02:45 PM Re: Adam's Venture 1 [Re: Lozza]
Lozza Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Enland
I feel I have tried all I can think of and still he jumps into the abyss.I have tried different places along the rope but he is just not at the right place and plummets. I am all out of things to do. I thought he might be too low so tried the up arrow with the jump but no. It has got so that every time I log into my computer the first thing I do before anything else is try to get him onto the opposite ledge! How sad is that?

#859319 - 12/29/12 07:58 PM Re: Adam's Venture 1 [Re: Lozza]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I am sorry I can't help you on the action puzzle.

#859416 - 12/30/12 02:58 PM Re: Adam's Venture 1 [Re: Lozza]
Lozza Offline
Settled Boomer

Oh Dear!

#860391 - 01/04/13 06:47 PM Adam's Venture one
Lozza Offline
Settled Boomer

Have started playing Adam's Venture episode one and have come upon a bit where I cannot go further. The hints etc can't help me anymore so was wondering if you could help please. The thing is, I am at a part where he has to shimmy around a cave on a rope at the end of which is a place where he has to jump from the rope onto white stones. I have followed the walkthrough to the letter but each time I leave the rope, hanging from one hand as described, he jumps into the abyss! I have consulted the sellers they maintain that if the game downloads it is not faulty. Also mailed the game company but they have not replied even though I sent a DXDIAG thingy too. Is there anything you can suggest that would allow me to continue with my game? hate to leave unfinished games! Grrr!

#860487 - 01/05/13 11:20 AM Re: Adam's Venture one [Re: Lozza]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I haven't played the game, but I think this is a Hints problem rather than a technical problem. The walkthrough may not be clear, or it's possible the game interface isn't consistent. Anyway, I'll move your post to Hints.

#860488 - 01/05/13 11:23 AM Re: Adam's Venture one [Re: Lozza]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Thanks, Jenny. I've merged Lozza's threads for the game.

In hope that someone familiar with this spot in the game can step forward and help. :)

#860700 - 01/06/13 01:55 PM Re: Adam's Venture one [Re: Lozza]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Rushes,
Do you know if this game allows transferring of saves?

#860727 - 01/06/13 04:49 PM Re: Adam's Venture one [Re: Lozza]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
I don't think so, Jenny. The saves are checkpoint-based and from what I gather it isn't possible to go back to an earlier save game or have separate save files.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Cue, Ewil02, birddog, BobH, lanlynk, Gimme, CanukDenis, kjos, 1 invisible), 78 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users