GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#862983 - 01/18/13 11:12 PM Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller -- Episode Two Releases This on January 30, 2013 [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
NDLVR Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ohio, USA
Thanks, Ana. I am much better today. I don't know if it was a touch of the flu going around, the food I ate or the fact that I took my vitamins and diet pills before eating or the combination. I had some Sprite and jello tomorrow and was feeling better a bit for ritz bits and also the sandwich for supper and since I woke up today, I've felt back to normal

#862993 - 01/18/13 11:49 PM Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller -- Episode Two Releases This on January 30, 2013 [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Glad to hear it!

Ana wave

#863515 - 01/21/13 08:33 PM Re: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller -- Episode Two Releases This on January 30, 2013 [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
Episode 1 downloaded and installed, after getting some help. Seems they moved the file since the email I missed.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (ArtDent, Haroula, Lex, Moondancer, traveler, Homer6), 42 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users