I use IE and FF, using IE 60% of the time and FF the other 40%, 2 things:
1)You could try mj2c's suggestion and try another browser, Firefox (FF for short) or another Browser and see if this gets rid of your problem, FF and all the Browsers that Jenny100 listed are Free to use and I can't vouch for the other Browsers, but FF is very easy to install and use.
2)When all else fails in IE, I always tell people to try the following steps which in a lot of cases help solve the problems, if your lucky this will help you, if it doesn't = Stay away from any Casinos until your luck changes ;), here are the Steps in IE:
A) With your IE open, click on Tools above, a Window will pop up, at the very bottom of this Pop up window, click on Internet Options, a New window will Pop up and it will have several Tabs, click on the tab that says = Advanced, again a New window will Pop up and at or near the very bottom of this page of pop up you will see a Button with the name Reset, click on this and yet again you get another Pop up, this time it is a Warning that ..... well you can read the warning, No big deal don't worry about it.
Just make sure if you Want to keep all your Personal settings that you Do Not put a checkmark in the box and all should be good