GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#858847 - 12/26/12 10:58 AM The Beast of Lycan Isle - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download The Beast of Lycan Isle here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition Click here.

Quote:
Luna has been summoned by Tara, her best friend, to an ancient village on a remote island. Tara needs Luna’s expertise on a newly unearthed artifact that might prove the existence of the legendary cult of the Madra Alta or Wolf Man. But when she arrives the locals are acting very strangely, her friend has disappeared, and terrible clues reveal a situation beyond her worst nightmare. She must rely on her fearless wit and trusted allies to find her friend. She must dig deep into the instincts and courage of her own inner animal to defeat the Wolf King himself.

Incredible Hidden Object scenes
Challenging Puzzles
Gorgeous Graphics

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12

#858858 - 12/26/12 11:50 AM Re: The Beast of Lycan Isle - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. wave12

#858999 - 12/27/12 08:39 AM Re: The Beast of Lycan Isle - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I played the Collector's Edition of this right at the start of December - and posted then to say how much I enjoyed it.
I think it's a good one !! smile12

#859025 - 12/27/12 02:11 PM Re: The Beast of Lycan Isle - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
I'm gonna pass on this one. Silverback makes nice games and this looks like a good one. But Casual mode is too easy (way too much handholding); and Expert is too difficult (cursor doesn't indicate hot spots).

#859027 - 12/27/12 02:16 PM Re: The Beast of Lycan Isle - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

When I played the demo of this game, I thought expert was too difficult also. After having played it more, I have since changed my mind - it did take some time getting used to it, though. wave12

#859094 - 12/28/12 09:38 AM Re: The Beast of Lycan Isle - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I rarely play any Casuals in "difficult" mode. I just can't allocate enough time - what with Adventures and RPGs on the go as well.

Maybe that's why I enjoy myself so much !! lol12 lol12

#860392 - 01/04/13 07:01 PM Re: The Beast of Lycan Isle - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Mad]
Starcom Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ottawa
Just finished this game in Casual mode and Really enjoyed it, true that at the beginning of the game in your Hotel there was a lot of major handholding i.e. A flashing picture to Pick Up an certain article, then a flashing scene where to put it, but after awhile it was not quite as obvious and one learned to ignore these help flashes if one gives the game a chance since it had so many wonderful scenes and areas to explore and not to mention that this game had a lot of Myst A La very light version of opening gates, bridges, passageways, etc. and that this game had a feel of an Adventure Light game and these are the types of games I love.
Overall, yes, simple but fun and relaxing to play especially if you have just finished a couple of Mind Boggling Puzzle games and/or games that were filled with Eye blinding and hair pulling HO scenes, this is a game you want to play to take a breather and give your Mind and Eyes a break from it all.

And one last thing, the voice of the Old lady reminded me of the voice of Mama in:
Don't throw mama off the train (Anne Ramsey) and found this to be quite amusing.

#860396 - 01/04/13 07:18 PM Re: The Beast of Lycan Isle - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Starcom]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Thanks for all of that info, Starcom; I enjoyed reading your comments on this game. thumbsup12 wave12

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (oldbroad, Gimme, Terri824, Koala, auntiegram, dianne, Marian), 93 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users