GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#859005 - 12/27/12 10:10 AM Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

In the dark of night, an elusive figure breaks in to the royal menagerie and steals four magic animals, your childhood companions and dearest friends. It is up to you to save them! Take the journey to discover more about the Dark Minotaur who threatens the magical world. Can you save them in time?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus gameplay
Downloadable music tracks
Stunning wallpapers and screensaver
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12

#859006 - 12/27/12 10:21 AM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
Thank you, Ana - It's a winner for me! happydance12

#859010 - 12/27/12 11:49 AM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Rosaboobie]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. This is the third game in the Spirits of Mystery series by ERS, and I enjoyed both of the previous games. thumbsup12 wave12

#859015 - 12/27/12 01:15 PM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
Thank you, Ana!

I especially loved SOM: Song of the Phoenix, the second in the series. I'm hoping this one will be as great or better. penguin

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

#859024 - 12/27/12 02:03 PM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: smitty145]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Let us know what you think of the game, smitty. smile12

#859798 - 01/01/13 03:26 PM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, Marian!

I somehow managed to miss this game on the day it was released so, since I needed 3 more punches to fill up my final punchcard for 2012, I downloaded the demo yesterday and then bought it. So far, I'm really enjoying it.

Now I have to find a SE to buy before January 13 because that's when one of my free coupons expires laugh !

Susan

#859801 - 01/01/13 03:35 PM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Susie07]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

I'm glad you are enjoying the game, Susan. happydance12

I was looking at the ERS Game Studios website this morning and it looks like their next release is going to be Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug. This developer has certainly given us a lot of good games. thumbsup12

Hoping you can find a good SE before January 13th. newyear

#859811 - 01/01/13 04:28 PM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Marian!

newyear to you as well!

It seems as though the only SEs that are being released lately are the SEs of CEs, and I've already played most of them. I suppose the new Edgar Allen Poe release will be a CE?

I plan to go through the list of games on BFG's website, so I'm sure I'll be able to find a game that I can use my coupon on.

Susan

Edited by Susie07 (01/01/13 04:29 PM)

#859814 - 01/01/13 04:47 PM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
The Edgar Allen will be a CE first.

Ana wave12

#859852 - 01/01/13 09:59 PM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Ana!

That's what I thought, and thanks for the info. I enjoyed the others in the series, so I'm sure I will enjoy this one as well.

All the best for 2013!

Susan

#863622 - 01/22/13 10:40 AM Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Susie07]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

An update for this game was released yesterday:

Quote:
There's now an update available for the PC version of Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition!

This new version addresses the following:
- Fixes a progression block some players were experiencing
- Resolves an issue with widescreen display

That update is available in the Game Manager or by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

wave

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Draclvr, kjos, robert gray, traveler, cazziejoe, luv2travel, mj2c, BrownEyedTigre, mel22odie, Melia), 70 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kamoj, RebKean, gerald, wJake, Guimerius
8491 Registered Users