GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#859291 - 12/29/12 04:34 PM Re: Everybody's Working For the Weekend [Re: gymcandy1]
Yankee Clipper Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lexington, Texas
hay l4l I will try that. There must be some cones in the pasture and I can"t type much because the twully is on my lap sleeping and puuurrring but I hold her with my left arm thanx

#859295 - 12/29/12 05:05 PM Re: Everybody's Working For the Weekend [Re: gymcandy1]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Hi all...sorry I haven't stopped in. I am stuck in corner with no dog run today. So much to do and so much time off needed Monday and Tuesday. I have to make myself sit and work and I'm going stir crazy.

Hope you all are enjoying the day.

Ana wave12

#859315 - 12/29/12 07:51 PM Re: Everybody's Working For the Weekend [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
gymcandy1 Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Mead, Oklahoma
Hello everybody. I'm home from one long day. tired

Got off work and went to visit Baby. The sun came out and it warmed up to 44, and Baby and I went head hunting. puppy

We didn't find anything, but we had a grand old time. woot

I'm off tomorrow. YAAAAA!!!! penguin

As for now though, I am xtremely sleepy. sleep12

It's a cold night, and I pretty much just feel like crawling into a warm bed. Brrrr! shiver

I hope everyone is havin g a nice (warm) evening. winter

joe

#859324 - 12/29/12 09:16 PM Re: Everybody's Working For the Weekend [Re: gymcandy1]
looney4labs Online   content
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Ana, so sorry you are stuck in the corner.

Joe, so glad you got to take Baby and go head hunting! And you are off happydance12

I'm sitting by a fire playing Skylanders. It is such a cute game. I know it's for kids, but the kid in me is loving it. Think I'll buy one and have it sent to my g'daughters in VA.

Dinner time puppy

#859342 - 12/30/12 12:14 AM Re: Everybody's Working For the Weekend [Re: gymcandy1]
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: northern Wisconsin
Night everybody sleep well and pleasant dreams!!

sleep12
Nan

#859344 - 12/30/12 12:35 AM Re: Everybody's Working For the Weekend [Re: gymcandy1]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Sweet dreams Nan and all...I will be heading that way shortly. I was up till 3 last night and I need sleep too...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Iurii, robert gray, Draclvr, Gimme, Henny Tiben, kjos, maryjo, GBC, looney4labs, jimrh69), 83 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users