GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Deadly Device - Gray's Shirt and Ellie's Sister #859698
01/01/13 10:14 AM
01/01/13 10:14 AM
deep south
8dognight Offline OP
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

deep south
I haven't quite finished this game because I figure I'm about to crack Niko's password and trigger a timed puzzle where I bomb out two dozen times at least. Therefore, I'm asking these two questions beforehand before I get annoyed and lose interest. First, what the dickens is written on Gray's tee-shirt? I have three numerical answers that have made no sense to me in the game. These are reading up to down in columns and adding zeros for the blanks, reading left to right in rows, and finally reading right to left starting with the bottom row.

Second, what code exactly are Ellie and her sister using? I couldn't solve one for the letter on the desk.

Obviously the answers to these questions are not relevant to finishing the game but if anyone knows the answers, I'd like to know them.

Last edited by 8dognight; 01/01/13 10:16 AM.
Re: Deadly Device - Gray's Shirt and Ellie's Sister [Re: 8dognight] #859704
01/01/13 10:53 AM
01/01/13 10:53 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Gray's shirt: It's a binary code to get an Easter egg.
I got this info from Her Interactive: Enter the binary code on Gray's shirt (from top to bottom - blank spaces and blue circles are red while white ones are blue) into Niko's desk drawer and an egg will appear inside!

Ellie's code: I just presumed that this code mentioned in the letter is a clue that points to the numbers in the book (King Arthur) - maybe I am mistaken.

Re: Deadly Device - Gray's Shirt and Ellie's Sister [Re: 8dognight] #859708
01/01/13 11:03 AM
01/01/13 11:03 AM
deep south
8dognight Offline OP
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

deep south
Drat. I did try my binary results on the desk only I never got the right numbers. Actually that's one of the things I admire about Deadly Device. The puzzles are intensely clever and have relatively simple solutions if you go outside the box a little. Thanks for the answer to the shirt. Maybe the letter isn't anything except maybe misdirection.

Last edited by 8dognight; 01/01/13 11:05 AM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 299 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users