GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#859999 - 01/02/13 04:47 PM Still Life 2-- Stuck in Lasers
MissLeopard83 Offline
Junior Boomer

Can someone please help me? I've gotten through the laser part in Still Life 2 but, where Vic says to turn off the blinking box (to the left of computer monitor in game), I cannot get a hot spot. Could someone please send a saved game so I don't have to start over again? Thanks!

Edited by MissLeopard83 (01/02/13 05:16 PM)

#860010 - 01/02/13 05:08 PM Re: Still Life -- Stuck in Lasers [Re: MissLeopard83]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi MissLeopard, welcome to GameBoomers.

The saved game is on the way to you.

#860014 - 01/02/13 05:15 PM Re: Still Life -- Stuck in Lasers [Re: MissLeopard83]
MissLeopard83 Offline
Junior Boomer

You are a lifesaver! Thank you!

----------------

Rushes, I think you sent me a saved game for Still Life (the original). I realized that I meant "Still Life 2" and did not write it. I'm stuck in SL2. Sorry! :(

Edited by Rushes (01/02/13 05:24 PM)
Edit Reason: combined stacked posts

#860017 - 01/02/13 05:25 PM Re: Still Life -- Stuck in Lasers [Re: MissLeopard83]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Argh, unfortunately I don't have any saves for Still Life 2. Let's wait and see if anyone else does.

#860019 - 01/02/13 05:26 PM Re: Still Life -- Stuck in Lasers [Re: Rushes]
MissLeopard83 Offline
Junior Boomer

That's OK. I realized my error after I received your email. Sorry!

#860106 - 01/03/13 09:18 AM Re: Still Life -- Stuck in Lasers [Re: MissLeopard83]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

No-one seems to have a save handy -- if you're still having problems, perhaps you could go back to an earlier save and replay this part through, that might unstick you.

Be sure not to miss any of the steps. Here's the extract from MaG's walkthrough:

Place the reflector on the stand at the middle of the green laser's path.

Yellow laser: Turn the stand that is the source of the yellow lasers at top left. The yellow lasers now go through the green laser path.
This bends the yellow lasers to the laser concentrator at left. See that the color of the concentrated laser beam is now yellow-green.
Green laser: Turn the right stand that sends out green laser to point at another concentrator. See that the emitted light from the concentrator is red-green.
Click on the blinking red light on the box at bottom left. It is emitting a signal. Click to turn that red light off.

Other concentrators and blinking red light box: Go to the box left of the computer monitor and turn it off. That turns the gas tank on the ceiling and the lasers off.

luck

#860171 - 01/03/13 05:14 PM Re: Still Life 2-- Stuck in Lasers [Re: MissLeopard83]
MissLeopard83 Offline
Junior Boomer

I meant to post last night. I figured it out and finished the game this morning. I realized what I was doing wrong. I didn't realize there were two switches -- one by the chemical shelf and the other by the computer. Once I turned the one off by the chemicals, the hot spot turned up by the computer. cool

Edited by MissLeopard83 (01/03/13 05:15 PM)

#860292 - 01/04/13 09:38 AM Re: Still Life 2-- Stuck in Lasers [Re: MissLeopard83]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Glad you found what the problem was. :)

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (kjos, connie, July, CanukDenis, Pandora, BrownEyedTigre, petert, BobH, colpet, 1 invisible), 79 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Amberdrop, binnykinz, scarend, JALind, maggieann
8524 Registered Users