GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#860716 - 01/06/13 03:50 PM Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Teddo]
gatsbygirl Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Midwest
I am really stuck too. I am towards the beginning of Episde One. I went into Milton's house but didn't get everything. Now I can't get back into it to find what I need because the door is barred with crime scene tape.I can't seem to advance without doing this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

#860718 - 01/06/13 03:56 PM Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
gatsbygirl, if you look up a few posts in this thread you will find the walkthrough links.

Ana wave12

#860893 - 01/07/13 03:02 PM Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: gatsbygirl]
Legacy_Games Offline
Shy Boomer

Hey Gatsbygirl, if you can tell me more about where you are/what you've done and what items you have in your inventory, I can help you get past your stuck point!

#861058 - 01/08/13 12:00 PM Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Legacy_Games]
gatsbygirl Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Midwest
Legacy_Games,

Thanks very much for offering to help. After wandering around for awhile, I was able to do a couple of things and when I went back, Milton's door was open. I am getting close to the end of Episode 1! I will probably need your help later though smile

#861068 - 01/08/13 12:23 PM Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: gatsbygirl]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Glad you got it figured out, gatsbygirl. wave

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Pokey, gymcandy1, Pandora, CanukDenis, Mikael, Melia, CCbomber, Marian, ergggo), 100 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat, AppyLover
8504 Registered Users