GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#861776 - 01/12/13 12:59 AM Lost Chronicles of Zerzura: Can it be traded/sold?
Tamia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura uses a keycode but I could not find anything on the internet nor at the Viva Media site that states that once you activate it, it's yours (like Steam). You can put the keycode in on- or off-line, so I chose off-line. My husband has listed it on Amazon to sell used but he was thinking maybe he should take his listing off. Does anyone know if this game could be used by more than one owner? Thanks for any help.

#861813 - 01/12/13 09:33 AM Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura: Can it be traded/sold? [Re: Tamia]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
If it requires an online activation to an account it cannot be traded. Does the activation key come with the game or did you have to register it and then it was emailed to you?

#861827 - 01/12/13 10:39 AM Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura: Can it be traded/sold? [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Darleen03 Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Northeast NJ
Ana...

The key code comes with the game...Its on a white piece of paper inside the game on the left side... Nothing else is on the paper, but the code.... wave

GameBoomers
"Games Are More Enticing Because Of Our "MaG"nificent Efficient Radiant Site"

#861834 - 01/12/13 10:46 AM Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura: Can it be traded/sold? [Re: Tamia]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I would say that the game can be traded or sold then. Thanks Darleen.

Ana wave

#861843 - 01/12/13 11:32 AM Re: Lost Chronicles of Zerzura: Can it be traded/sold? [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Tamia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
Okay, Thanks Darleen03 and BrownEyedTigre. That's what I was thinking too but these days you just never know. crazy

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Sherlock, Mad, gymcandy1, Barry, Rushes, Chuck M, Billy the Kid 64, RichAlexis, kjos, BrownEyedTigre), 97 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat, AppyLover
8504 Registered Users