GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#859755 - 01/01/13 12:51 PM Re: Broken Sword 3 - Is it worth finishing? [Re: Drizzt]
mbday630 Offline
Settled Boomer

If you have never played it before, I think it is worth finishing. but, if you have played it before, the last little bit of it is rather boring, IMHO. I have replayed this game several times since the first time, and once I get to the sneaking part of the prison, I stop the game. I don't like this last part and don't enjoy it from then on. But, I did finish the game once, so, that was enough for me.

#860609 - 01/06/13 06:05 AM Re: Broken Sword 3 - Is it worth finishing? [Re: Drizzt]
Lagavulin Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
laugh
At the moment I'm "replaying" all the Broken Sword games I,ve got to the third one. Now, compared to the first time I played this I've got a new and better computer as a much better graphics card. This game looks sooo good hearts, as for the story It's also a great game. It's been said before here that the controls are sooo bad but during the normal game play I think their ok. The problem is the "action" parts and the one that is at the peak of BAD is the running one in the cave trying to avoid Petra and her gun evil. So again i'm stuck there evil The main problem here is actually HOW George/the game reacts slapforehead to the controls. But as usual keep calm and eventually I'll get it, I hope. In total this game is a must play.

Cheers

#861022 - 01/08/13 09:52 AM Re: Broken Sword 3 - Is it worth finishing? [Re: Lagavulin]
Lagavulin Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
bravo devilchili

Since I've completed the game just 10 min ago I felt I needed to come back to this subject.

The game is a real winner, at least in my book. The first time I played it is 10 years ago and at that time I gave it about 2,5 thumbsup out of 5. This time around I had a yay of time playing it and I now awards it 5 thumbsup out of 5.

I think it's better compared to the first two. The only downside as I mentioned in the earlier reply
Quote:
the running one in the cave trying to avoid Petra and her gun

apart from that urock Broken Sword 3

Cheers

#861924 - 01/12/13 05:48 PM Re: Broken Sword 3 - Is it worth finishing? [Re: Drizzt]
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sweden
I would have to disagree with you, Lagavulin.

I kept playing it still, just because I wanted to finish all the games before The Serpent's curse, and I have to say, wow, Broken Sword 4 is an awful game. Boring puzzles, an extremely uninteresting and somewhat confusing story, awkward controls, unskippable cutscenes and dialogue and to top it off, a game-breaking bug that made me not being able to finish it. I sure hope Revolution redeeem themselves with the next one.

If I were to review this, I would give it a 4 of 10.

#861941 - 01/12/13 07:38 PM Re: Broken Sword 3 - Is it worth finishing? [Re: Drizzt]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I thought nos. 3 & 4 of the Broken Sword series were just awful and didn't finish either frown

I'm hoping for much better with the next one being worked on though as it's supposed to be more along the lines of 1 & 2 - which I felt were just great !! yes

#861982 - 01/13/13 05:46 AM Re: Broken Sword 3 - Is it worth finishing? [Re: Drizzt]
Drizzt Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sweden
Have you seen the trailer, Mad? It looks very good!

#862144 - 01/13/13 11:48 PM Re: Broken Sword 3 - Is it worth finishing? [Re: Drizzt]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Drizzt smile

No, I don't tend to watch trailers or play demos. I like to be surprised by the game when it's released !! yes

'Course, there is occasionally a backfire and I end up getting a nasty shock instead !! lol

Cheers.

Mad wave

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (gymcandy1, BrownEyedTigre, butterflybabe, venus, Pandora, GuybrushThreepwood, Uncle Reg, Sherlock), 72 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users