GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#861984 - 01/13/13 06:16 AM Chaos on Deponia invitation to Goal
footprints Offline
Shy Boomer

I have gotten to the part where I am supposed to give Goal an invitation but all I get is "now don't get in tizzy rufus. How does she take the invitation?

Thanks footprints

#861998 - 01/13/13 09:46 AM Re: Chaos on Deponia invitation to Goal [Re: footprints]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi footprints.

I haven't played this game, but this is what MaG's walkthrough says:

Go back to Seagull. Talk to Seagull about the prompter. He will make the reservation for dinner.
Seagull gives Rufus a dinner invitation to be given to Lady Goal.
Lady Goal: Go to the tavern. Use the remote on Baby Goal. Select the right side Goal to change to Lady Goal.
Talk to her and then give her the invitation.

Which I'm guessing you've already done? Let's wait and see if anyone else knows what the problem might be.

#862037 - 01/13/13 11:52 AM Re: Chaos on Deponia invitation to Goal [Re: footprints]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

You can only give her the invitation when you have finished all the preparation for the dinner is done. Check and see if you have done so.

Also check if you are giving it to Lady Goal and not one of her alter ego. luck

#932127 - 12/27/13 02:21 PM Re: Chaos on Deponia invitation to Goal [Re: footprints]
stateofpsychosis Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Canada
actually I had the same problem and I think the solution just came to mind...

goal has 3 personalities right...

so why do we only have two options when you use the remote...

well because the 3rd chip is inside her head..

so i imagine the solution is clicking on one of the remote's button twice until she's back to lady goal

there's lady goal, baby goal, and spunky goal.

we want lady goal.

(I'm using this opportunity to point out that goal is a stupid sounding name :P)

anyways,

the only other thing I can think of is that maybe you have to complete the part with bozo first (the guy sitting to the left in the bar)... you have to get him to leave to go see his misses (the scary lady who owns the weapon shop)

I'm trying it tonight :)

#932129 - 12/27/13 02:35 PM Re: Chaos on Deponia invitation to Goal [Re: stateofpsychosis]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
welcome to GameBoomers, stateofpsychosis.

#932170 - 12/27/13 08:54 PM Re: Chaos on Deponia invitation to Goal [Re: footprints]
stateofpsychosis Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Canada
hi Marian.

yea I just tried it.

I was right the first time.

there are 3 goals...

so use the remote on goal, click on the right button twice if you have to. it switches between lady goal and baby goal.

at first it seems stupid that they have only two buttons for 3 different chips but you have to remember one is in her head . You're turning off the remote control chips so it reverts back to the one that's in her head.
needlessly confusing just as point and click games should be :)

#932174 - 12/27/13 09:18 PM Re: Chaos on Deponia invitation to Goal [Re: stateofpsychosis]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks for the info about the game. newyear

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (luv2travel, kazzmo, deleterman, my10rugrats, Marian, Mikael, looney4labs, J. King, Ewil02, 1 invisible), 86 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users