GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#864678 - 01/28/13 03:45 AM Re: Disappointed in Big Fish Selections lately [Re: Kootsie]
Cynder Offline
Settled Boomer

Ana, what a great suggestion! I didn't register the Facebook connections, but you're so right. If we make some suggestions to them, they might give us some different offerings in the future! *hugs*

#864747 - 01/28/13 10:42 AM Re: Disappointed in Big Fish Selections lately [Re: Kootsie]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Social Media has become the easiest way to keep up and communicate with the developers. If people really want to make a difference that will be seen and heard that is the route to take. I actually like colorful and bright games like Journey: The Heart of Gaia and anything steam punk but appreciate all of them if they are well done.

Ana wave

#864776 - 01/28/13 01:33 PM Re: Disappointed in Big Fish Selections lately [Re: Kootsie]
AnneG Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
Well, to me, there is no better company for these types of games than Big Fish. The very rare times I've actually had issues with the games, they've always been very helpful. I'll never leave them.

I just think these things tend to go in cycles. A certain type of product is popular so the market gets flooded with it. That's why every cable channel has to have five reality shows these days. wink It'll change. It always does.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (FrkBrok, Mikael, Cathy1, kjos, TJL, aretha), 47 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users