GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#864560 - 01/27/13 10:22 AM Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can download Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
During your career as an archaeologist, you firmly believed that the Tree of Life was simply a myth. However, once you uncover a magical artifact, you open brand new worlds of possibility. You're whisked away to a lush world that is slowly being poisoned by a mysterious dark force. Your artifact is the key to restoring this beautiful world, but dark forces stand in your way. Protect the artifact and save this dying world in Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life, a thrilling Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.
Bonus gameplay
Integrated Strategy Guide
Downloadable soundtrack and art
Exclusive behind the scenes video
Re-playable mini-games and hidden-object scenes

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

#864561 - 01/27/13 10:37 AM Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
Thank you, Ana wave

#864568 - 01/27/13 10:52 AM Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Rosaboobie]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. The developer of this game is Eipix, who also brought us Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen.

I'm looking forward to trying out the demo. wave

#864579 - 01/27/13 11:38 AM Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Thanks for reminding me of the developer, Marian. The name didn't seem familiar. But "Silver Screen" was a great game. This one looks excellent. Graphics and animation are amazing. HO's are interactive, items are well-defined, and not too difficult to locate. Have only played about 15 mins. of demo, but will probably buy soon. Putting this developer in the same category as Alawar, ERS, and Elephant.

#864592 - 01/27/13 12:44 PM Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Sparkle]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

I'm liking the demo. yes wave

#864595 - 01/27/13 12:51 PM Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
kjos Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Beverly Hills, Florida
I like the game Marian but to many HO for me.
Richard

#864596 - 01/27/13 01:12 PM Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: kjos]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

If I see how many HOS total there are in the game, I will post that info. wave

#864713 - 01/28/13 08:48 AM Re: Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
Thank you, Ana! wink

I enjoyed Silver Screen also.

This is a definite buy for me! I really enjoyed the demo.
Find the zeppelins and butterflies throughout the game. The final object in the HOS is a mystery search and I always love having the map. happydance

Edited by smitty145 (01/28/13 10:55 AM)

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (GuybrushThreepwood, curly, chrissie, bermag45, stevefox, 2 invisible), 57 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl
8418 Registered Users