Clarification from frogwares:
- As of right now; the game has 8 cases and every case has between 6-12 endings.
- There will be first and third (possibly no 2.5) point of view of the camera.
- As for the game manipulation, the later Sherlock Holmes games were not purely point and click; which is a misnomer. The first person on those later games is you click-hold move forward. As I understand it, the new Sherlock will be the same (except possibly no 2.5 view).
- The slight difference in game manipulation is because of the different engine used on SH7.
- You can use keyboard and mouse OR just mouse.