GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#865759 - 02/02/13 02:51 AM Cognition Episode One - Interview with Sarah's husband
Adam Beals Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Montague, California
I'm really stumped. I checked the WT and can't figure it out. I need something to trigger the information about the note. I also chose to get help from Sully, and I can't pick up the coffee mug. What am I doing wrong?

I checked the other post for in the forum for this game and read that some choices effect some parts of the game.

Thanks,
Adam

Mohandas Gandhi

#865779 - 02/02/13 09:25 AM Re: Cognition Episode One - Interview with Sarah's husband [Re: Adam Beals]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

See if you can do the projection without the mug.
Also talk to John and see what he says. Keep us posted.

#865822 - 02/02/13 11:40 AM Re: Cognition Episode One - Interview with Sarah's husband [Re: Adam Beals]
mbday630 Offline
Settled Boomer

I did it with him too and noticed that I had to do things different. I know I didn't need the cup. I always did something different with Terence (is that his name?) and I didn't scratch his back and so I didn't have to send the email to his boss lady, but, I did have to call her on the phone. There are a few different things from the walkthrough, depending on what different person or response you choose. all I remember from choosing Scully was that it wasn't that hard. I think the 3 things that you need are there already.

#865894 - 02/02/13 05:29 PM Re: Cognition Episode One - Interview with Sarah's husband [Re: Adam Beals]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Wonderful. Have fun.

#865966 - 02/03/13 05:18 AM Re: Cognition Episode One - Interview with Sarah's husband [Re: MaG]
Adam Beals Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Montague, California
Hey,
Tried what you suggested and I got to the next step. Thanks grin

Mohandas Gandhi

#866078 - 02/03/13 02:22 PM Re: Cognition Episode One - Interview with Sarah's husband [Re: Adam Beals]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Great! thumbsup

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (soot, mabeco, Marian, Jarkeld, Haroula, Kickaha, kjos, Pokey, bermag45, Draclvr), 68 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users