GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#868513 - 02/15/13 09:21 PM Need Name of Game
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hiding Under a Rock
Last year or maybe year before-played a very good game from BF. But cannot remember the title! Hoping one you will !! I remember it was a 'dark' game, nice and creepy and LOTS of exploration. Can't remember how it started out but do remember it having a dark Castle and in a room (maybe a tower?) a young girl held within a kind of blue force field--seems to me this was near or at the beginning not later on in game. You have to explore and find things that go onto/into that forcefield.. was a long game. at some point you get to an area in castle where there are 3 ways to go--left to elevator. straight -up some stone steps/corridor to a door. and right, to someplace else.... I've got a lot of games so am hoping someone will remember this game 'cause if i have to go thru what i have 1 by one will take forEVer! Help!!

#868523 - 02/15/13 10:31 PM Re: Need Name of Game [Re: gamenut]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I hope someone who has better memory then me comes along soon with some suggestions. It wasn't one of the Agency of Anomalies was it?

#868532 - 02/15/13 11:33 PM Re: Need Name of Game [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'm not sure what game this might be, unfortunately. If I think of anything, I will let you know. wave

#868556 - 02/16/13 05:27 AM Re: Need Name of Game [Re: gamenut]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Could it be House of 1000 Doors?

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Lex, Laurette, looney4labs, BrownEyedTigre, InlandAZ, Jeanne, CaptainD, curly, kjos, Mad), 89 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users