GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#867195 - 02/09/13 11:32 AM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA USA
Thanks, Marian, Just excited I guess. At 80 not much excites me unless it's waking up every a.m.

#867197 - 02/09/13 11:40 AM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: PATSY]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Your sense of humor is great. grin praise I too get excited about these games! thumbsup wave

#868110 - 02/13/13 08:43 PM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

An update has been released for this game:

Quote:

We have an updated PC version available for Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition! This new version fixes a block by making the wheel piece at the lake obtainable after picking up all the items from the chest. If you're experiencing this issue, you'll be able to get that wheel piece after updating the game using the same profile.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall.

wave

#868117 - 02/13/13 09:39 PM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
How wonderful that you don't have to start over! yay Thanks Marian.

Ana wave

#868181 - 02/14/13 11:04 AM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: NYC, USA
Marian, Thanks for the info on the update. For some reason the game manager does not always show these updates. I was having a problem with the game running a bit sluggish and this update helped.

This is a beautiful game. I love the voice over, the puzzles are great fun and I do not find the hogs to be boring. The graphics are so clear. thumbsup
Now I just have to wait for another sale. rotfl

Gotta' be crazy, to keep from going insane crazy

#868182 - 02/14/13 11:08 AM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: smitty145]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Glad the update improved the game's performance on your computer! wave

It is indeed a beautiful game. smile

#868210 - 02/14/13 02:18 PM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Marian]
Rosaboobie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sanday, Orkney
Yes, we used to get notification of these updates on our Games Manager, but that doesn't seem to happen any more.

#868264 - 02/14/13 07:01 PM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Hey! Just thought of another possible sale involving CEs that could come up.....President's Day is Monday!
Oh gosh,golly, gee.... I hope, I hope, I hope!!!! happydance

#868267 - 02/14/13 07:07 PM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
lol

#868270 - 02/14/13 07:32 PM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: smitty145]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Originally Posted By: smitty145
Hey! Just thought of another possible sale involving CEs that could come up.....President's Day is Monday!
Oh gosh,golly, gee.... I hope, I hope, I hope!!!! happydance

Good thinking!! sherlock grin

#868572 - 02/16/13 07:40 AM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: smitty145]
Chick Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FL
Smitty, you must be playing a lot of games that have a crystal ball. You were right about BFG may have a presidents day sale.
As a bonus the sale also includes Saturday and Sunday. Buy one and get one free. Feburaary 16, 17, 18. Can you help me pick a lottery ticket?

#868580 - 02/16/13 09:46 AM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: Chick]
smitty145 Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: Chick
Smitty, you must be playing a lot of games that have a crystal ball. You were right about BFG may have a presidents day sale.
As a bonus the sale also includes Saturday and Sunday. Buy one and get one free. Feburaary 16, 17, 18. Can you help me pick a lottery ticket?

woot penguin You beat me to the post, Chick! lol A BOGO Sale.....can you believe it?!? lol

Ana and Marian, Did I call that one or what? sherlock lol

#868581 - 02/16/13 09:48 AM Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: smitty145]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Originally Posted By: smitty145

Ana and Marian, Did I call that one or what? sherlock lol

praise lol

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Draclvr, CanukDenis, Marian, family, glozza, luv2travel, 1 invisible), 50 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users