GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#870494 - 02/25/13 12:51 PM Re: Skyrim [Re: SharonB]
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Thank you, Anne. Lydia was not in Breezehome but in Skyhaven Temple. She claimed she was now a Blade. Since it's been about a year since I played I had forgotten about this. I did have a problem with the consul command. When I had Lydia join me again she wouldn't fast travel with me any more. I used the consul only to find out where she was. So what I did was that I reloaded to before meeting Lydia again. Then I asked Lydia to join me and marched her out the front entrance. She is now fast travelling with me again. If I took her to the other exit (where the practise fighting was),she wouldn't follow. Strange, but I'm glad it's working now. Onward to starting the Dragonborn expansion.
thanks

#870496 - 02/25/13 01:16 PM Re: Skyrim [Re: SharonB]
oldman Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
Lydia was always my favorite until the DLC Dragonborn and then Serana stole my heart.

Funny I don't remember being absent minded.

John

#870508 - 02/25/13 01:59 PM Re: Skyrim [Re: SharonB]
AnneG Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
Rowan - Oh good! I'm so glad you found her. Hanging out with the Blades. As much as I love this game, it does act pretty strangely sometimes. Hope you and Lydia have some great times in Solstheim. laugh

oldman - Yeah, I liked Serana a lot too. In fact, I'd never really liked followers much until her. The only thing that annoys me about her is that we get into a fight with multiple enemies she will resurrect any corpse around she can to help us fight. She's even resurrected rabbits, for heaven's sake. *lol*

#870516 - 02/25/13 02:49 PM Re: Skyrim [Re: AnneG]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Originally Posted By: AnneG
Yeah, I liked Serana a lot too. In fact, I'd never really liked followers much until her. The only thing that annoys me about her is that we get into a fight with multiple enemies she will resurrect any corpse around she can to help us fight. She's even resurrected rabbits, for heaven's sake. *lol*

rotfl wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Mad, BobH, oldman, dianne, Redz, Gimme, Darlene, oldbroad, CanukDenis, 1 invisible), 58 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users