GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#872852 - 03/09/13 01:29 PM Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: PATSY]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Patsy, I see other folks on the BF forum having trouble with the lipstick. Reading through this thread might help. It sounds like this part can be kind of finicky.

I am not sure about the funnel for the gas (I haven't played this game), but I will see if I can find anything that might help. wave

#872878 - 03/09/13 04:38 PM Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
PATSY Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA USA
Thanks, Marian. Solved the lipstick problem.
Thanks, I did read everything. Didn't know I needed to move the guy and then look. I moved those wigs so many times if they had a hair left, they don't anymore.

Edited by PATSY (03/09/13 04:39 PM)

#872882 - 03/09/13 04:54 PM Re: Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: PATSY]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I'm really glad to hear that you can move on in the game now, Patsy. thumbsup wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Iurii, looney4labs, Flo NS, RebKean, Kootsie, kjos, goldqueen, monbron, Gey, 1 invisible), 70 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat
8497 Registered Users