GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#877922 - 04/03/13 03:27 AM Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
nawahtel Offline
Shy Boomer

Sorry Ana but not the mail box... the mail tubes.... they are in a office. You had to find 3 tubes to put into the tube slots and then press buttons on top of the slots. Ya know like those tubes you use at the drive thru at banks. Thanks for any and all help. nawahtel

#877990 - 04/03/13 10:02 AM Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: nawahtel]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I am not sure where exactly you are in the game, but there is a series of YouTube videos that shows you a walkthrough for the game. It's in another language but you should still be able to see a solution to your puzzle there:

YouTube walkthrough

luck

#877994 - 04/03/13 10:05 AM Re: Motor Town: Soul of the Machine - New IHOG on BigFish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
sorry nawahtel, I haven't played and the only thing I can find says their is a mailbox code 473. I have been unable to locate anything else related to mail. Hopefully someone that has played will be by to help you.

Ana wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (Barry, dougort, chobits, Koala, Adam_B, Draclvr, gymcandy1, ergggo, BrownEyedTigre, LadyCav, 1 invisible), 63 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users