GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#869787 - 02/22/13 12:24 AM Game Walkthroughs
NDLVR Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ohio, USA
I recently finished a walkthrough, which I added to my site and can't decide which to work on next. The last one *which I kept in video form* I just couldn't get myself to textually type it out. I'm working on the Nancy Drew mysteries...and have done, Legend Of the Crystal Skull, Ransom Of The Seven Seas, The Deadly Device, and now recently: Tomb Of The Lost Queen.

The only ones I can't do is Danger By Design and Creature Of Kapu Cave (my laptop won't let me play those games; I think it has something to do with Intel, as others with laptops running intel hd graphics (the card mine has) has had the same issue.

Would someone like to recommend a game for me to do next? Should I redo 17, 20 & 27 and make them all video like I did with 26?

#869842 - 02/22/13 10:41 AM Re: Game Walkthroughs [Re: NDLVR]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
NDLVR, I would choose one that would bring you the most satisfaction to do.

Ana wave

#869893 - 02/22/13 02:00 PM Re: Game Walkthroughs [Re: NDLVR]
NDLVR Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ohio, USA
Thanks Ana smile I'm thinking of redoing the textual ones and make them all video, atleast the Nancy Drew ones. Some of my games don't show up right in the recorder (some don't show up full screen, even though they're played that way)

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Mad, cazziejoe, gymcandy1, kjos, looney4labs, Gimme, GBC, Karsten, BobH, jimrh69, 1 invisible), 106 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GameFiend, Lubomir, andi6116, razorsedge4444, LUD
8486 Registered Users