GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#869857 - 02/22/13 11:41 AM Feedback on my adventure gaming blog
Kemal Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Boston MA
Hi Boomers smile

I am an avid adventure fan and although I am not very active in these forums, I have been watching the discussions here for a long time and I have a lot of respect for GameBoomers community.

Recently, I added a blog part to my personal website and I decided to share my adventure game reviews from there. I have been writing reviews in Turkish for quite a while, but in order to reach a wider audience I have decided to translate them to English and keep writing the new reviews in English from now on.

Currently I only have 2 reviews on the website, but I plan on increasing that number in short term.

Here is review of Rhem I have written back in 2006:

http://kemalure.com/?page_id=89

And here is a very recently written review of Testament of Sherlock Holmes

http://kemalure.com/?page_id=121

I am in desperate need of feedback from you in order to improve my writing ! Obviously English is not my native language, so I am sure I am making some stupid grammatical mistakes. I am also quite sure that some of the phrases I use would not be chosen by a native English speaker. I welcome your comments on these reviews. Aside from that, any comment on higher level writing style is also much welcome.

Thanks ! I hope you enjoy the reviews.

#869885 - 02/22/13 01:34 PM Re: Feedback on my adventure gaming blog [Re: Kemal]
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Hi Kemal, I think you are doing very well with your reviews, and writing them also in English should help in bringing them to a wider audience (I admire your ability to do so!). I hope your gaming blog goes well; I really enjoy reading reviews of adventure games. wave

#869900 - 02/22/13 02:19 PM Re: Feedback on my adventure gaming blog [Re: Kemal]
Kemal Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Boston MA
Thanks for your kind words Marian smile I will definitely keep updating the blog with reviews. There are currently around 100 reviews (mostly old games) that is waiting to be translated and I plan on writing new ones for the more recent games I have played.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (BrownEyedTigre, dianne, Koala, Butcher, Marian, escakacs, CanukDenis, J. King, 2 invisible), 44 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users