GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#869200 - 02/19/13 12:09 PM Crysis 3
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Coming tomorrow, I am looking forward to it. rah

HERE there is a review about it.

From The Matrix

#869215 - 02/19/13 01:56 PM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: mcc]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
WooHooo Mcc, you'll have to let us know how your experience stacks up against the review. thanks wave

#869236 - 02/19/13 03:55 PM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: mcc]
Yankee Clipper Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lexington, Texas
Yup, that just might be a fine game but look at that thing about PS4!!!!!!!!!! It better be on the market soon -lots of us have been waiting for it. The game -stealthstealth and more. The bow insteade of guns might be a little getting used to but should be fun.

Thanks for the reminder mcc -I had forgotten all about that game

#869244 - 02/19/13 04:25 PM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: mcc]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

And Amazon has it today as Deal of the day at $39.99 smile

I am playing Dead Space 3 and probably will for some time, it is no too easy and I didn't do my best, I may need to start again since either I continue or start over, no chance or loading chapters frown

Yankee in case you haven't seen it HERE there is some information on PS4

From The Matrix

#869283 - 02/19/13 08:55 PM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: mcc]
Addicted Boomer

The PS 4 social aspect doesn't appeal to me that much. Those PS 4 and X-Box 720 games ought to be most fantastic. As for Crysis 3 if it's for PC too I'll get that...........because..........I just bought a new Asus gaming cmptr and it's great, really. It's a 7 , they had 8 but the last time I bought a state of the art cmptr, I got burned and how.

I'm playing the devil may cry series games - DMC 5 is good. Not so much gothic like the others but surreal(spelling) and a bit of the god of war play.

I really want to know who emerged from that escape pod.

#869383 - 02/20/13 09:35 AM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: mcc]
Addicted Boomer

mcc, don't feel bad if you start dead space over. I've re-started manymany games. Actually if you start a game on easy and learn the combos and realise what you're supposed to look for and then restart maybe you can play it on normal.

Did youm ever play Resistance 3 on difficult. Remember you had that gun with unlimited ammo -wow a gamers dream.

happy gaming

#869450 - 02/20/13 02:26 PM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: mcc]
mcc Offline
Addicted Boomer

Wow new computer smile , you were looking forward to one after getting burned.

Well ... I think now I am able to follow on without the need of restart, it is a question of how many health potions accumulated vs. enemy power. One has 2 mini robots (scavengers) that can be use to bring materials for making several things, at first I hardly used them so I don't have as many materials as I could have. I probably play a game +, if I can finish this now, knowing all the details.

Yes, I managed to beat Resistance 3 on difficult using the unlimited ammo and later without using it rah , but it took a lot of perseverance.

From The Matrix

#869700 - 02/21/13 02:14 PM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: mcc]
Addicted Boomer

RE: Resistance 3 on hard -I'm jealous, I could never do that. Good for you

#869912 - 02/22/13 03:28 PM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: Yankee Clipper]
luv2travel Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Phoenix, AZ USA
Yankee
Congrats in your new Asus! I use an Asus Republic of Gamers laptop that is my joy, and it has 7 cause 8 wasn't out when I bought it from Amazon. What a great, great machine! My first Asus RoG laptop was a referb older one that worked great but had issues with the space bar on the keyboard breaking. It got lots and lots of use. It's now my back-up if I need one. Good luck and have fun with your new baby!
Andrea wave

#869946 - 02/22/13 07:05 PM Re: Crysis 3 [Re: mcc]
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Andrea. It was a tossup, laptop or the desk model. In a couple years I'll probably get the laptop but right now I'll just review the market. Looking around for some good shooters for it -but it sure delivers zuma and ricochet first rate. They told me Asus is an excellent gaming cmptr.

Moderator:  looney4labs, Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Space Quest Fan, misslilo, robert gray, Gimme, curly, Yankee Clipper, Sherlock, oldbroad, The Haze, CaptainD), 63 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
butch, Jhmc, GabrielFeliz, wildestdreams93, Roxel
8601 Registered Users