GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Big Fish Unlimited #870352
02/24/13 09:21 PM
02/24/13 09:21 PM
Midwest
gatsbygirl Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
gatsbygirl  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Midwest
I have been enjpying playing games on my Galaxy Note 10.1 so I decided to give the Big Fish Unlimited a try. They have a one week free trial. Unfortunately, I can't play any of the games. I can download them but when it asks for me to put in my name,I can't. There isn't a way to type in my name because a keyboard doesn't appear, so I can't get into the games.

I'm not really sure how this will work because things are saved in "the cloud" I think. If I always have to have an Wifi connection to use this service, I don't know if I will like it but there are some games that look good.

I have contacted Big Fish and am waiting for their reply. I am wondering if anyone else has tried their streaming games and what kind of experience you have had.

Thanks!

Re: Big Fish Unlimited [Re: gatsbygirl] #870353
02/24/13 09:23 PM
02/24/13 09:23 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I don't have any experience with the Big Fish streaming games, but hopefully someone else has and will have some thoughts on the subject. wave

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (manxman, Draclvr, Lex, 1 invisible), 226 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users