GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#870494 - 02/25/13 12:51 PM Re: Skyrim [Re: SharonB]
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Thank you, Anne. Lydia was not in Breezehome but in Skyhaven Temple. She claimed she was now a Blade. Since it's been about a year since I played I had forgotten about this. I did have a problem with the consul command. When I had Lydia join me again she wouldn't fast travel with me any more. I used the consul only to find out where she was. So what I did was that I reloaded to before meeting Lydia again. Then I asked Lydia to join me and marched her out the front entrance. She is now fast travelling with me again. If I took her to the other exit (where the practise fighting was),she wouldn't follow. Strange, but I'm glad it's working now. Onward to starting the Dragonborn expansion.
thanks

#870496 - 02/25/13 01:16 PM Re: Skyrim [Re: SharonB]
oldman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lost in the Arizona Desert
Lydia was always my favorite until the DLC Dragonborn and then Serana stole my heart.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

John

#870508 - 02/25/13 01:59 PM Re: Skyrim [Re: SharonB]
AnneG Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
Rowan - Oh good! I'm so glad you found her. Hanging out with the Blades. As much as I love this game, it does act pretty strangely sometimes. Hope you and Lydia have some great times in Solstheim. laugh

oldman - Yeah, I liked Serana a lot too. In fact, I'd never really liked followers much until her. The only thing that annoys me about her is that we get into a fight with multiple enemies she will resurrect any corpse around she can to help us fight. She's even resurrected rabbits, for heaven's sake. *lol*

#870516 - 02/25/13 02:49 PM Re: Skyrim [Re: AnneG]
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Originally Posted By: AnneG
Yeah, I liked Serana a lot too. In fact, I'd never really liked followers much until her. The only thing that annoys me about her is that we get into a fight with multiple enemies she will resurrect any corpse around she can to help us fight. She's even resurrected rabbits, for heaven's sake. *lol*

rotfl wave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  looney4labs, Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (GuybrushThreepwood, Marian, RebKean, Gimme, Billy the Kid 64, Pokey, Redz, maryjo, Urban Worrier, misslilo), 86 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ccbmp, MUSICKNIGHT44, amalia1985, arj0n, 2bzr
8777 Registered Users